Thursday, September 22, 2011

{Tanner Family}

I'm sure this little family looks familiar:) They are on my blog every year! This is my sister Jamie and her cute little family.... well maybe it's not so little anymore. It grows every year:)

I'll be honest this was one of the hardest shoots I've done, haha. I've been doing this for five yrs now so I've gotten a little bit of a groove when I do shoots... however when I have to bring my kids along that groove goes right out the window!!!! Please note I would NEVER take my kids along a professional shoot;)  My husband was hunting and I was staying at my sisters for the weekend so we thought it would be a perfect time for pictures... When we realized we didn't have a sitter out where she lived, we thought how bad can it be bring an extra 3 old yr and 18 month along?  WOW! Dumbest thought of the year!

We sweated, yelled, laughed and when we realized her kids as well as mine were just not in the mood for a full shoot eventually gave up. haha.

Hopefully we got something, even if it's not my finest work, their too cute to make a picture not look good!

(some of the kids were taken the next day in her backyard when the kids were in a better mood:)













1 comment:

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

I haven't seen Jamie's family and the children have grown. They are so cute. You have a way of capturing their personalities.