Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mr & Mrs {N}

This beauty is my lovely sister in-law we never really used the whole in-law thing. Her name is Melissa, aka Missy and she married a boy named Dave.  She is smart, beautiful & spiritual.... He is also smart, handsome and spiritual but he is also very, very funny! Which I love! He is so good to her and that is so important to us, so we happily welcome him to this crazy family:) 

I love this lady and it was honor to be apart of their wedding:)

Love you both!!!






3 comments:

Sarah said...

Great to see Melissa looking so happy. Love the photos. (Lawgrad59)

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

Words can't express my thanks for these beautiful pictures.

Sarah Evans said...

I don't know why it took me so long to see these...oh, the surgery. They look awesome. You get better everyday. I love looking at your stuff. I get my ideas from you. You are so creative and talented.