Monday, February 7, 2011

Mike & Lilley

This wedding was one that was more than just my job, because this beautiful Bride is my husband sister Lilley, which would technically make her my sister-in-law but we dropped the 'in-law' at day two! So meet my sister Lilley and her new handsome man, Michael. You may remember them from their engagements...



I've said it before and I'll say it again, I was blessed with the best in-laws.. .the oh-so funny in-law jokes just don't apply to me... I'm glad they do to someone cause they are the ones that usually make me laugh the hardest:) .... anyway. So this gal is one of my best friends. We are only days apart in age and she has always been there for me. It has been so neat to see her find her match and fall head over heels. Mike is such a humble and genuine guy. We are so happy to welcome him into this crazy family of ours. They go so well together and he adores the ground she walks on... which lets face it, is a GREAT way to start:) I'll be very honest in saying on this day I wasn't entirely on my 'game' professionally. My youngest son had just gotten out of the hospital from his accident just a few days before and it was the first time I was away from him so my mind was 'distracted' however she was too beautiful to make the picture not look good. It was a pleasure to be apart of their day!


You know I love you two!

 This is the front of their post card I designed for their "thank you" cards

No, I'm not usually in my clients pictures but since it was my lilley, i snuck in:)







No comments: