Monday, April 18, 2011

Taylor Family

One thing about my job that I love is I get to take pictures of my own family every year... this is my beautiful sister Cassie and her four adorable kids, Rylee, Brage, Teag & Taelyn.  One blessing that came from my years of inferititly was the time I got with these guys! My sister's were so kind to {share} their families with me, I honestly never took for granted being an aunt... i still don't! I love them like their my own. They still come for sleepovers even now that I have my own.. that will never change! Cassie is my oldest sister and has been through more in her 30 yrs than one should have too. She a strong, beautiful women and such an amazing mom! I have always admired her and I'm so lucky to consider her one of my very, very best friends. There's next to nothing I could tell her that would make her step back... she never judges, she's just always there. I love you {soul} sister, thanks for letting me shoot you and your kiddos!

These kids were troopers.. the weather wasn't quite warm yet but we pretended it was:)


































2 comments:

I'm Sky! said...

Great fotos Lacey. And Casie is more beautiful then ever.

Carly said...

They are gorgeous! You went to SLC and Ogden????